Vampire Love Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Love Rp

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crystal Light Waterfall

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitty-Babe

Kitty-Babe

Crystal Light Waterfall Empty
PostSubject: Crystal Light Waterfall   Crystal Light Waterfall I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 3:01 pm

Aisu is found huming kicking and splashing water with her feet looking at the glorious waterfall from the top.
Back to top Go down
Kayi

Kayi

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Light Waterfall   Crystal Light Waterfall I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 7:23 pm

Aisu is glomped by someone,laying on Aisu's back,and kissing her neck playfully."Hey sexy.."The person said cutly.
Back to top Go down
Kitty-Babe

Kitty-Babe

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Light Waterfall   Crystal Light Waterfall I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 7:41 pm

"hey hun ^^"

she blushes
Back to top Go down
Kayi

Kayi

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Light Waterfall   Crystal Light Waterfall I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 7:42 pm

She twidled her finger through Aisu's hair,smiling cutely."Sorry if I scared you~!"She said,still lying on Aisu.
Back to top Go down
Kitty-Babe

Kitty-Babe

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Light Waterfall   Crystal Light Waterfall I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 7:44 pm

"it's ok"

she smiles
Back to top Go down
Kayi

Kayi

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Light Waterfall   Crystal Light Waterfall I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 7:46 pm

She tickled Aisu's ears,continuing to kiss her neck lightly."Ready for our playdate?"She said cutely.Aisu should know what this meant,it a hint on what Kayi wanted to do with her.
[[After my next post,reply in PMs x3]]
Back to top Go down
Kitty-Babe

Kitty-Babe

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Light Waterfall   Crystal Light Waterfall I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 7:51 pm

((KK))

"mmhm"

she smiled as she looked at kayi purring softly
Back to top Go down
Kayi

Kayi

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Light Waterfall   Crystal Light Waterfall I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:25 pm

She nodded,taking off all Aisu's clothing,as well as her own.She kissed Aisu deeply on the lips,to start things off.
Back to top Go down
Kitty-Babe

Kitty-Babe

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Light Waterfall   Crystal Light Waterfall I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:27 pm

she blushes (lets go pm now)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Light Waterfall   Crystal Light Waterfall I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:34 pm

(thank you ^^)

Crystal Light Waterfall ChuckNorrisApproves
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Light Waterfall   Crystal Light Waterfall I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crystal Light Waterfall
Page 1 of 1