Vampire Love Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Love Rp

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pure Blood

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Light

Light

Pure Blood Empty
PostSubject: Pure Blood   Pure Blood I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 11:53 am

Name:Pure Blood Vampires
Effects:allows the user turn into a grey like demon with red eyes and regenerates from a fatal hit quickly unless the blood of a vampire is impaled in the body then the pure blood shaters to pieces
History: this group was made when two sisters both demon had children that were born from that of two vampires. these vampires got cocky and treated half bloods as filthy mongrils and pure bloods as kings queens. these vampires are usally seen in rich clothing and look like that of high respect though when ticked your screwed.
Appearance:Pure Blood Blood-1(86 the girl and the guy but not the grey demon)
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Pure Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pure Blood   Pure Blood I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 12:18 pm

not to spam but can someone approve this
Back to top Go down

Pure Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pure Blood   Pure Blood I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 12:21 pm

i guess i will...the fatal hit part is not tho..spesify what the gray demon can do...
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Pure Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pure Blood   Pure Blood I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 12:23 pm

basiqly only that of vampire blood can kill it and its body is basicly armor and increases the strength status and allows the user to move at a fast moving pace
Back to top Go down

Pure Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pure Blood   Pure Blood I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 12:26 pm

ok,i say aproved exept for the demon part then,sorry,if you fix it it would be better,but having it so ONLY another vampire can kill it is wrong...in my eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pure Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pure Blood   Pure Blood I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pure Blood
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Love Rp :: Regestration :: Group Regestration-
Jump to: